Who We Are?
Established in the heart of Cairo, Oncrete for Contracting is an Egyptian based engineering and contracting company that specializes in the construction and rehabilitation of buildings and supply networks.
We manufacture and produce the materials used in our building sites to ensure the end result is of the greatest quality and structure.
Oncrete has created a skilled workforce of highly qualified engineers, field workers, project managers and architects and is constantly expanding its growth and expertise by catering to both residential and commercial clients.
Born in the midst of a highly competitive market with dozens if not hundreds of other contracting companies operating throughout the country, Oncrete saw the need to excel in everything it does, to seize every project and consider it as another opportunity to prove itself as a top reference in general contracting.
Backed with over 30 years of experience, Oncrete could attain customers’ satisfaction by providing high-quality products and services.
Within this frame, every member of our team has the knowledge, skills and passion to implement our Quality Management system, and to support our clients in making their projects real, durable and within budget.
To lead the contracting industry in building a sustainable future for Egypt.
To be an effective voice of the construction industry advocating business-friendly practices, promoting industry development, and fostering a safe and productive work environment.
We Do Big Things With Big Ideas.
- We believe that knowledge empowers and learning leads to change and growth of individuals and organizations. In our drive for continuous improvement, we encourage our employees to take risks, look for smarter ways to work, seek new ideas, reduce waste, and use resources wisely.
- We believe in implementing effective quality, environmental, occupational safety and health objectives to continually improve our performance.
- We believe in planning and implementing effective measures to manage wastes, prevent work-related accidents and use resources efficiently in our operational activities.
- Understanding the requirements of our jobs and the system that supports as through continuous training and education.
- Making continuous improvement as part of everyday and every job through the use of team support, participation and measurement.
- Providing standards for establishing comparisons, highlight quality problems and determine areas for priority attention.
- Promote core ethical values as the basis of healthy relationships and good character.
- Responsibility and respect for our job and each other.
- Providing innovative construction solution to our clients to help them BUILD their dreams into reality.
We are designed to replace expensive and time-consuming methods of dispute resolution.
Our courteous and professional staff provide free, no obligation help on using the relevant Act in your individual circumstances.
All activities at Oncrete are guided by the sole objective of strengthening related services in the building and engineering construction industry.
Oncrete is committed to the following objectives:
- To secure for its members all advantages of unanimity of action.
- To promote and encourage uniformity in the customs and practices of the industry in order to promote just and honorable business conduct and practices so as to discourage malpractices.
- To promote the means and measures that maintain and improve the standards of the industry while enhancing the status of its members.
Keeping people safe is our absolute priority!
A business that depends on its people must keep them safe and ensure their wellbeing.
Providing safe and healthy workplaces is a core value for us.
Our commitment to safety is an approach that makes safety simple to understand, more relevant to people’s day-to-day actions and more effective in the field.
It clearly outlines and sets our core expectations for everyone, regardless of their role or location, including our supply chain partners.
Creating resilient places and positive legacies!
Sustainability is about meeting the needs of today without compromising the future.
For Oncrete, sustainability is about ensuring the long-term success of our projects, people, communities and ecosystems by integrating environmental, social, economic and governance factors into our decision making.
Working closely with our clients and partners, our projects connect communities, play a role in urban and rural development, and help drive economic growth.
Leaving positive environmental legacies!
We understand that effective environmental management is an ethical and commercial imperative.
Whether delivering city-shaping projects or supporting the growth of regional areas, we are committed to sustaining the environments where we operate.
Our environmental plans are developed at the planning phase of each project and enacted throughout the project lifecycle to help preserve and protect the environment.